The following article was originally published by Iowa Citizens for Community Improvement. You can view the original post here: http://iowacci.org/in-the-news/iub-sets-schedule-for-bakken-pipeline-hearing/.
IUB SETS SCHEDULE FOR BAKKEN PIPELINE HEARING
This document, uploaded to the Iowa Utilities Board’s online docket, contains more details on the schedule for the public hearing on the proposed Bakken Pipeline.
Some important takeaways include:
- Any person wishing to intervene in this proceeding must file a petition to intervene in the public hearing on or before July 27th.
- IUB staff will prepare a report on the petition identifying aspects of the proposal that Energy Transfer Partners must address in its testimony by August 21st.
- Direct testimony from intervening parties supporting the proposal must be filed with the IUB by September 8th.
- Direct testimony from intervening parties NOT supporting the proposal must be filed with the IUB by October 12th.
- Any intervening party can file rebuttal testimony by October 26th.
This schedule is designed so that the entire proposal will be ready for public hearing in November of 2015. The IUB has set aside the dates of November 12th through December 2nd for that purpose.